Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chalks

How is everyone today?  I’m  pretty sure everyone is getting ready for the  long weekend with the holiday coming.  I have been busy,  me and my family are leaving for a couple days but I did still have time to get a card in.  I am so enjoying how everyone colors their cards so beautifully with all the different shades of colors and stuff.  Which made me think about  my chalks.  I haven’t used them for a long time so I gave it a shot.  I dug out the biggest stamp I could find.  It is called Walking Dragon by Stamps Happen Inc.  This is the first time I have used it.  All I did was stamp the image on white cardstock and started going to town with the chalk.  It was quite fun actually.   I then stamped the good luck with a Versa Mark and rubbed that with chalk also.  It turned out pretty good.  I  mounted it on Orchid Opulence paper which is a Stampin Up color.  I then again used my liquid paint with glitter and put it all over the pink and the brown at the bottom to give it some shine.   As you can tell a new favorite of mine is glitter.  I think its kind of hard to tell from the picture.   I am very happy with the outcome.  What do you all think? Would love any feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment