Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fairy Card

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I know  I am.  I have been  loving all this hot weather and a lot of great food.   So I have been using my chalks again on this handmade card.  I love the card and the colors  it turned out great but my camera did not do it any justice.  It did not matter what light I was in or what different angle I went from the colors did not appear as they are.  I am still enjoying using the chalks so even thought  my camera was not cooperating I still wanted to post it.  I dug out this stamp.  I knew when I saw it I could make some pretty cards.  This stamp is called Fairy by Stamps Happen.  I then  used my chalks to color it.  I am not sure if you can tell but I glittered all the flowers.  The paper and the three  brads  are Pretty in Pink by  Stampin Up.  The cute pink drops  on the bottom under the fairy are called rain dots.   They are stickers that are raised and shiny.  Those are by Cloud 9 designs.  These  are really neat,  they  come in a ton of different shapes and colors.  You could use these and come up with some really neat ideas.  I really enjoyed the soft colors that I used for this card .  Wish I could of posted a better picture.  Oh well!  Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment