Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome Baby Cards


Well its Sunday night and I hope that everyone had a great weekend.  We had an awesome weekend.  Yesterday was relaxing time,  we did absolutely nothing.  It was great.  Today as a family we dedicated our lives to Jesus and we were baptized together.  It was a special time for my family and there is no other feeling that can compare.  So my card today are welcome baby cards.  I used this bear last week I think.  He was so cute so I decided to use him again.  There are 2 different version of cards.  Obviously the pink will be for a girl and the blue for a boy.   I used my Stampin Up markers to color the bear and flowers.   I just bought these pink teardrop stones so I had to use them.  I know that I have mentioned this before but I am definitely in a tearing paper and glitter phase.  So I did both on each card.    I also just bought some metallic eyelets and as you can see I used them on the blue card.   So what do you think of my new ideas?  Love to hear any feedback.   

No comments:

Post a Comment