Sunday, July 31, 2011

Any Occassion

Good morning !  Its been three days since I have posted on my blog or looked at anyone else’s.  That has been the longest I have gone without looking for a long time.  Summer is crazy and we have so many things to do.  Friday we had a huge party.  Saturday we had cleanup from our party and wedding at night.  So now I am posting a card before we are off to another birthday party.  Crazy, crazy.  So I was able to put together a handmade card yesterday.  This was my first attempt so I thought it turned out pretty good.  This was one of those ideas that actually worked out on paper like it did in my head.  Imagine that.    I am not sure  why but most of my cards tend to be black,  so this time  I started out with Real Red paper. I then embossed the saying in black embossing powder, and put black organdy ribbon underneath.  Next I embossed the image in silver embossing powder on the black.  I then layered it with Night of Navy paper and added 3 square brad on top of the image and 3 red jewels on the bottom.  The words and image are from the same Stampin Up set called All that I Have Seen.  As you can see I tore and layered again.  I can’t help it.   So give me  a shout and let me know what you think of this one.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment