Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flower Card

Now that the holiday weekend is over it back to the real world.  Had a busy, busy day.  Two cleanings, husband at the hospital, doctor appt for one of the kids, guitar lessons for the other one, and church.  Now its me time.  I have managed to get about 45 minutes to myself so I made this card and wanted to post it real quick.  My sister borrowed me a bunch of different embossing colors .  I saw the hot  pink and knew I had to think of some cute ideas for it.   I then saw the purple and said yes I need to use the purple too!  So I started out  with the big flowers they are embossed.  The big  flower is from the stamp set called Friendship blooms.  I  then dug out a smaller flower that sort of matched the big one.  I cut each  big flower out and put an eyelet in the center of each.  I then embossed a bunch of little  pink flowers in the background.  The saying  Your Friendship makes my Heart Happy is also from the Friendship Blooms set.  It is embossed and then I put a layer of pink paper underneath it.  I added a little pink flower jewel thing on the corner of the saying.  The big pink flower is raised off the card for a little effect.  .  I wasn’t sure if I like this one at first or not, but this handmade card is growing on me by the minute.  I hope you are enjoying my cards and ideas.  Would love any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment