Monday, July 11, 2011

Picnic Card 2

Had a great day.  It was very hot so I got my work done this morning and then me and the kids played in the pool all afternoon.  I didn’t even have to cook supper because we grilled  out at the in-laws house.  Whenever I get out of cooking its always a great day.  So I really liked the picnic card I made yesterday and I received  some feedback  so I thought maybe I would  use the same ideas but  different colors.    I used yellow this time.  I think my yellow handmade card is cute but the red one is way better.  What is your opinion?  Well it’s  been almost a month since I’ve stared my blog and I have been having a great time.  I have posted something almost everyday, which was one of my goals so  I am very pleased with that. I   have been in my craft room almost everyday trying to come up with new cards and ideas and I am having a blast.  I really forgot how much I enjoy making cards.  Its great to find others out there  who love it just as much as I do.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment