Friday, July 8, 2011

Flower Card

Good morning!  Its going to be another beautiful day.  I don’t have a whole lot planned for this morning but a pretty busy late afternoon and evening tonight.  I have been using more borrowed things from my sisters.  It’s great having new things but not having to buy them yourself.  So I am using this huge flower stamp from Stampin Up.  This one is monstrous.  Almost just the stamp itself would be cute.  I however did add a few embellishments.  I used white pigment ink for the flower.  It is very neat I have not used it before. It has a very different texture than regular ink.   I then embossed the  saying with white embossing powder. .   It is from a Stampin Up set called Sweet and Simple.  As you can see I made 3 cards but each one  is a slightly different version. I put a little flower on the inside of each flower.  The first one has a yellow flower and yellow eyelets.  The second one has a white flower inside and white eyelets.  The third has a white flower in the inside and I used black organdy ribbon on the bottom.  This was a very simple card.  I am sure you could come up with a bunch of great ideas with this one.  I hope you enjoyed this handmade card. Would love any feedback or comments.    Have a great day and try to stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment