Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th

I hope everyone had a great 4th.  I sure did.  It was a  wonderful day with family,  great food,  and lots of volleyball. I did not get to any fireworks displays though.  I guess I’ll have to catch some next year.  Just wanted to post a quick handmade  card today.  I love tearing paper.  I know that I’ve said it before.  So I was sitting there thinking of  any ideas to use but nothing was coming together and I know that I’ve said this  before but when in doubt tear.  So I got out this stamp.  It is from a Stampin Up set called Little Layers Plus.  I embossed this heart with black powder.  I then added a couple of layers on black the other is Real Red.  I tore around each layer.  Two  of my favorite colors are  Brilliant Blue and black.   Those colors go great together.   I made the card itself  blue  and then tore some more black to go on the front.  I then embossed the saying with red.  I’m not sure which Stampin Up set it came from.  As always would love to hear any feedback.  Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment