Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Card for my Sweetie

I had a great birthday.  My kids cleaned the house.  My mom came up and we went  shopping and out for lunch. Then we went and sat in  my in-laws pool for a couple hours.  My husband got home from work at 5:00 and had a small  surprise get together planned,  a couple close friends.  Starbucks is my favorite so I bought one in the morning and then my husband surprised me and got me one on his way home from work.  Starbuck twice in one day is absolutely a great day.    So my card today  was made for my husband, he is a great guy.  So I started with my fish(my husband likes  to fish) stamp.  It is from the set Fishy Friends. I embossed it with Night of Navy.  The love you is also embossed with the Night of Navy.  As you can tell I love to tear and layer so that is what I did next.  The red paper is Cherry Cobbler and the blue is Night of Navy.  Next I added all the little hearts in Night of Navy ink and then colored them with Glossy Effects. Everything  used for this card is Stampin Up.    I am really please on how this card turned out.  Sometimes my ideas don’t come out quite as I picture them.  This will be a great handmade card for my sweetie.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment