Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Card

Its been a busy couple of days.  It is my sons 15th birthday today and we are having a party on Friday.  The party started out being a small one but now we have like 25 families invited and there is a ton of work to do and I am starting to stress a bit.  I sat down tonight to make a card that I could post on my blog, but  I have a ton of things to do getting ready for this party and I think my heart is just not  in it tonight.  Two days ago I bought  some new Cricut Cartridges and I wanted to make my handmade card using one of them tonight.  I used the cartridge Wall Décor and More.  I haven’t made any man or boy  cards lately so my ideas had to be manly.  I picked out this tow truck.  My thinking was that every  man and boys like  trucks.  So I put this card together a couple different ways and this was the best I could come up with.  Like I said I think I just am not into it tonight.  Its okay maybe just a little plain.  What do you think??  Have  a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment