Friday, August 5, 2011

Little Angel

Well it  has been too long since I lasted posted a card or worked on any new ideas.  Summer is going by so fast and things have been crazy.  So much to do and not enough time. So I was able to come up with this new handmade card last night.   Surprisingly it turned out how I  pictured it in my head.  I borrowed this stamp set from my mother-in-law its called If the Halo Fits.  It is a Stampin Up set.  I love this little angel, she is so cute.  So after I picked out the stamp I was going to use I found some designer paper I liked and then found ink and paper colors to go with it.  The green is Mellow Moss and the blue is Tempting Turquoise from Stampin Up.  After I put the card together I put some green glitter glue on the halo and colored the flowers on her dress Pale Plum.  I then finished the card off with the colorful pretties that I put on both the top and the bottom.  I am in the process of making mass quantities of cards for a craft show at the end of the month.  Drop me a line and let me know which cards or ideas are the best.  I love to hear feedback on my handmade cards.   Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment