Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome Baby Card

It has been way  too long since I last posted anything on my blog.  I have been so busy with summer winding down and starting to think about the upcoming school year I haven’t had much time for creativity or coming up with some new handmade cards and ideas.  I have had time to go shopping and I have picked up  some more new Cricut cartridges.  I have so many now I need the time to use them.    For  my handmade card  today I used the Cricut cartridge Wall Décor and More to make the blue onesis.    The card is made with Brilliant Blue and the onesis are made with Bashful Blue paper.  The  words welcome baby are from the Stampin Up set called  Short and Sweet.  I used 26 gauge wire and hung the onesis with colored brads.  The welcome baby on the background I stamped with white pigment ink.  I then layered the welcome baby  words with the blue paper and I connected it to the card with  a spacer to give the card a little dimension.  This card turned out really cute and I think my next project  will be the same card but change the colors and make it with pinks.  I am hoping to get to sit down and have some more time  to get some more cards and ideas done.  Let me know what you think  I love feedback.  Thanks  have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment