Monday, August 8, 2011

Garden Card

Like I said before time flies when your having fun.  Very busy but fun weekend.  We invited people over on Sat.  for a BBQ and to play some volleyball.  We told everyone to come at 4:00.  Wouldn’t you know it at about 4:45 we started to play volleyball and by 4:55 it started to rain and then massive downpour for about 1 hour and a half.  After we ate we did get to play volleyball  however it was extremely wet and slippery.  I think the slippery part it made it more fun.  There were plenty of laughs.  Oh well!  So I bought  some new Cricut cartridges  a couple weeks back and finally made a new handmade card with one. The cartridge  is  called Freshly Picked. It is  really cute.  If you are a gardener this is just for you.  It has a ton of garden things  rakes, shovels, gloves, fences, anything you need in a garden..  It also has 6 different features.    When I was trying to figure out what I was going to do the hardest thing was picking out the colors.   As you can tell this card took no time at all.  After  the Cricut cut the images   I glued it together ,  added 3 green eyelets and we are done.  I love my Cricut.  You can come up with many ideas  and new cards in no time at all.  Love to hear any feedback.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment