Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Digital Stamp

Yesterday I posted my first handmade card using a digital stamp so I thought I would try another idea using the same digi  .  I just love this stamp.  The bears are so cute.  On yesterdays card I used Stampin Up markers to color  with this card I used colored pencils.  After I had the bears colored I decided to color the heart green  and outline it with yellow.  After I finished  that I then took Summer Sun and Gable Green ink from Stampin up and used a cotton ball  and rubbed those colors along the edge of the card.  I then took Glitter Glaze by Lil Davis Designs  and spread it on the heart. I put both cards together yesterdays and today’s  but could not decide which one I liked better.  What do you think?? Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment