Friday, June 17, 2011

Styles

First of all I hope that everyone had a great day.  Mine was pretty prosperous.  Had a great day of shopping with my sister-in-law.  Got the whole lawn cut and trimmed and even had time to sit down and make some cards.   Well I have been looking at many card making idea  blogs over the last couple weeks.  It is so neat because there are never two cards the same.  I have learned just by looking  at many blogs that each person has their own style and way of doing things.  Let me tell you there are a lot of  great handmade card makers out there.  Also I have learned that there is always something new to learn.   When I am looking at someones step by step instructions  on a card and I come across something I have not heard of before I have to write it down so I can go back later and find out what it is  they are talking about.  Making handmade cards has changed and keeps on changing.  I definitely think that its all the new gadgets they come out with..  If you throw in a Cricut or a Cuttlebug ,  you’re on a whole new level.    I really enjoy going to different blogs and seeing  so many great ideas.  There are many that are so detailed.   My cards are not  there yet.  I hope at some point I can get to that level.  My style right now (I think that your style  does change from time to time)  is pretty simple but I think that my cards are cute.. I just enjoy making cards and trying to come up with new ideas.  I hope you’ll come back to see how  my  cards are coming along.  Good night all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment