Friday, June 10, 2011

Handmade Cards Ideas

Handmade Cards Ideas
Well I just made some more  handmade cards last night.  I’m so excited.  I have 3 parties coming this weekend so I wanted to make a card that I could use for all 3.  So as you can see the cards or the ideas are pretty much the same but there are a few little differences  between the birthday and the graduation  cards.  My favorite thing about  these cards it the personalization.  I have never done this before.  I thought that it was a real  nice touch.

The first one is the birthday card.  I think pink is so cute.  (I only have boys so  I use the pink whenever I get the chance.) .  I used my Cricut and some  stamps.    The letters are from the Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge, the flowers are from the Home Décor cartridge.  The letter are 2 ¼ inches big.  The big flower is the same size but the little ones I changed and just made a variety of sizes.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Stampin Up set called Favorite greetings. As you can see I love to tear   which I did around the happy birthday just to add a little something.   All of the paper and inks are from Stampin up.  The pink the card is made from and the stamp is the color Pink Passion.  The other shades are Stampin Up too but not sure which ones they are.

The other 2 are graduation cards.   I m not sure how this happened but I do not have a stamp with the word graduation in it  so I found a saying  that I thought was appropriate.  It says  May all your wishes come true.   It is  from a Stampin Up set called Heard from the Heart.  I did flip flop the cards to make them a little different.  The colors of Lily’s card is  Night of Navy and  Ballet Blue.  Jen’s card is made from the colors Mellow Moss and Bliss Blue.  All Stampin Up colors.  The letters and the flowers are all the same  sizes as the birthday card. 

So as you can see by just making the slightest changes you can make handmade cards for different occasions at the same time.  I hope  you enjoyed these card ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment