Monday, June 20, 2011

Digital Downloads

I hope that everyone had a great weekend.  Well, I have been doing a lot of blog hopping lately and have seen a lot of cards and ideas  using digital images.  I am not sure what this is all about so I decided do dig a little deeper and  try it out myself.  I just  bought a digital download.  Yah!!  I have not yet received it and I am not quite sure what I am going to do with it once I get it but I am really excited to try something new and  hoping to get a handle on what its  all about.  So if anyone has  anything helpful  I would appreciate any advice  about these downloads.   Like I said in a previous blog that I have been stamping for about 9 years.  The last 3 years or so I did the bare minimum.  Would make cards  when I needed them, but I did not keep up on the latest trends and the new tools.  I had not boughten anything new except my Cricut.  There have been  lots of changes.   So now  that I have dedicated myself to making  cards on a regular basis and keeping this blog I feel like I have to try and keep up on the different and new things that are out there or at least try them.  The next thing I have to look into is  Copics.  I know that they are colors  or coloring tools of some sort.  I have seen and read that a lot of people are using these and I have seen many awesome handmade cards that they used them on.    Well I am patiently waiting for my digital  download ,  I guess I’ll have to make something else till then.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment