Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank You Card

Busy,  busy day today  but wonderful weather.  I got my first sunburn of the  season.  Well I  was  sitting in my craft room deciding what  I was going to make.  While  looking through my stuff ,  I came across this stamp set.  If someone were to ask me what was my favorite kind of stamps were  (flowers,  words, nature, etc) I would probably have an answer of  I do not  have a favorite, but as I look through my stamp sets  I can’t help but notice I have a lot of bugs, fish, and animals.  So even thought I did not know it I guess they are my favorite.  They  just keep showing up. Oh well.  My handmade card today is a thank you card.  Everything in this card idea is from Stampin Up.  The colors are Brocade Blue, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke.  All of the stamps are from the set Monkey Business.  I then put some Crystal Effects on all the bananas.   I love these monkeys they are so cute.  Well I have  been working on my card for tomorrows ideas.  I am using a digital image for the first time. Hope it goes well.  Come back tomorrow and check it out!! You’ll have to let me know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment