Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Card

Good morning everyone.  I have a busy day today  so I wanted to post my card right away.  A couple of days ago I used my Four Legged Friends Cricut cartridge  for the first time and liked it so much I had to use it again.  This time I did the whole fishbowl and the  words to go with it.  This card was very simple and quick to make, my Cricut did all the work.  All I had to do was pick out some colored paper.  The paper is all Stampin Up.  They are as follows  Real Red, Brilliant Blue,  Bliss Blue,  Night of Navy  and Bordering Blue.  I did put some Crystal Effects on the top of the fish bowl for a shiny look and some more texture.  The Crystal Effects is also a Stampin Up product.  I think this is  a great encouragement  card.  I would love to hear any comments you may have.  Check back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment