Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Card

I just got back from camping with my  family.  We had a great 4 days, it was very wet because all it did was rain but we had a great time.  All the kids  played in the rain and then they played in the puddles after it got done raining.  It  was every kids dream that they  got to do these things and not get in trouble.   So I have a wedding today but I wanted to post  a new card.  This is a very easy quick card.  I do not have many boy cards  and usually I am not very good at them but I figured what boy does not like basketball.  I used the Cricut cartridge  called Basketball for all the images.  The blue and orange are  Stampin Up colors Brocade Blue and Only Orange.  It was a very simple card so I decided  added to more images to the inside also from the Basketball Cartridge.  The Happy Birthday to you is from  Simple Sayings II set  from Stampin Up also.  It is stamped with Basic Black ink. Of course because now we are home from camping the sun decides to come out oh well,  I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment