Monday, June 27, 2011

Valentines Day Card

Like I told you a couple of days ago I bought my first digital stamp. I have seen a ton of great ideas  using them so I had to try.  My digi is called Roger and Rosie  I Love You.  I am going to give this one to my hubby  just because,  but it could be a great Valentines Day card .  Maybe I‘ll give it   to him  again then ,he probably won‘t remember anyway .  LOL.  That’s pretty far off though.  I used my Stampin Up markers to color it.  The heart is Pink Passion, the bow in Rosies’s hair and the little heart on Roger’s foot is Brilliant Blue,   the bears are  Creamy Caramel, and  Going Gray.  The blue behind the bears is Brilliant Blue and the brown paper is the Creamy Caramel.  I then used  blue  square eyelets that I had laying around.  If you have been looking at my different cards you will be able to see that I love to tear paper.  My motto is when in doubt  or something is missing  try tearing.  While checking out every ones handmade cards I can see that the coloring alone can make a  great card using the digital stamps..  I hope that I can get the hang of it.  As always I’d love to hear any ideas or advice on my cards.   Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment