Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Card


One of my favorite colors is pink.  I’ve seen some really great cards out there lately with pink  and I thought yup now its my turn.  I used my Cricut with this one.  I love these flowers.  They are really cute and so easy to make cards with.  As you can see I did two variations of the same card.  I just changed one color and  rearranged the images.  I think my favorite is the pinks with the black.  I guess I really like black too!!  The flowers were made with the Cricut cartridge Home Décor.  The flowers  are a variety of different sizes.  It is the  same flower though.  The Birthday Wishes stamp is from a Stampin Up set called So Happy For You.  The little pink  jewel things are called Glass Effects  by Heidi Grace Designs.  The different shades of pink are Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up.  The black card looks great as is, so when I used the white cardstock I thought it looked a little plain .   So I took a cotton ball and dabbed  Regal Rose ink on the whole front to add some color.  It made a huge difference.  As you can see the then layered some paper under the birthday wishes.  I love to tear!!  Always love to hear feedback  on my ideas and handmade cards.  Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment